Thursday, September 3, 2009

Photo shoot for an upcoming online project...

At the last moment last week, I got to participate in a photo shoot. In the photo shoot, organised by Sunny, Yun Ting, Mae and Brendan (the photographer), I had the chance to get one set of my garment from one of the recent project ('Resuscitation') to be part of the shoot. Here are some 'behind the scenes' pictures and video (I apologise for the quality of the video as it was taken from my phone and my video editing skills is nowhere near beginner's level!). This photo shoot is part of an upcoming project mainly set up by Sunny, Yun Ting and other collaborators involved, as well as to promote the gallery Osage Gallery (at Old School, Singapore). Also in this post are some close up of the Dr. Martens shoes that were customised by us for the last project (which hardly got any publicity (for the shoes).

More about the project in the upcoming months.


The video

Designed and customised (the boots) by Lee Yun-Ting

Designed and customised (the boots) by me


Designed and customised (the boots) by Sunny Lim


Designed and customised (the boots) by Mae Pang


Designed by Charlotte Wang (the customised boots were not available for shooting)

...and it was a great photo shoot!

2 comments:

jothsna said...

nice!!! pics pics pics!!!

jenny said...

am anticipating for the outputs :)