Thursday, March 4, 2010

At the moment, the movie, "Coco Chanel et Igor Stravinsky"

Last year, I mentioned about "Coco avant Chanel" (two links from the two underlined words).

Here is another movie called "Coco Chanel et Igor Stravinsky" which was presented as a closing film for the Cannes Film Festival 2009.



This movie was set in 1913 onwards, before the first issue of the perfume, Chanel no 5. The movie features parts of Igor Stravinsky's ballet, The Rite of Spring.

Even though it's a little late and was released last year, I thought of posting a movie trailer which I think looks a bit more impressive than "Coco avant Chanel" (which to be honest, I wasn't fond of the movie...I liked a few scenes)...but then again, like all movie trailers, it entices you watch the movie and make it seem good. Whoever has watched this movie, let me know what you think.

No comments: