Thursday, July 29, 2010

Should I give myself a birthday treat by getting a pair of this stilettos?

Most of us may have heard of this news in February this year that Paris couturier Jean Paul Gaultier collaborates with Melissa to create this shoe... Another eco-concious product on the loose (and I'm liking it!).

I just saw this in a boutique while walking to my next destination a few hours ago and the question remains...should I get a pair of this shoe?




I was tempted to try them but was afraid that I would end up buying it straight-away (like I did without trying a pair of the Vivienne Westwood court shoes (the first range by again, Melissa).


The heels looked and felt sturdy but didn't know that as I didn't try them.


Oh yes, I saw this in caramel colour as well but I according to "Digital Dazed" (of "Dazed and Confused"), it comes in several colours such as beige, tangerine, lime and of course as pictured, black.


Alright, is it worth that getting the plastic (eco-friendly) pair of stilettos for the price to pay? :)


Image source: Digital Dazed; also read a bit about it on their entry (dates back to Feb 2010)
http://www.dazeddigital.com/Fashion/article/6586/1/Jean_Paul_Gaultier_x_Melissa

No comments: