Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Watch this short film: INFLUENCERS


Images from 'Influencer' website press release kits.

'How does a form of influence and trend become contagious?'


It's all shown in this short documentary released by R+I Creative.


Have to thank my friend from my course, Nadia who shared the trailer and the film for 'Influencers'


The series of films (so far, only one has been released) by Davis Johnson and Paul Rojanathara covers how influences from music, fashion, products...etc...becomes part of our everyday lives.


This is stuck in my mind from the film (which is an excerpt from Malcolm Gladwell's bestselling book, 'The Tipping Point'): 'The tipping point is a biography of an idea, and the idea is very simple. Ideas and products and messages and behaviours spread just like viruses do...'



INFLUENCERS TRAILER from R+I creative on Vimeo.

No comments: